This Knowledge into Practice (KIP) course supports massage therapists who wish to help their practice evolve. Using the 21 page audit booklet, you will practice new interview, assessment, outcome measurement, treatment planning and home care prescription skills. This KIP course will help you become clearer and more organized in your treatment of clients with supraspinatus tendinitis or tendinosis problems.
- 21-page Clinical Audit manual
- 2 video clips orienting you to the KIP process
- 10 pages of client self care instructional sheets to assist clients in their healing
SAMPLE VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkZb4YHlpLk
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This course should take you 2 hours to complete within the course of providing massage therapy. It has been assigned the following values:
- 1 Category A CEU by the CMTO & CMTNL (College of Massage Therapists of Ontario & College of Massage Therapists of Newfoundland and Labrador)
- 2 Category A CEU's or CEC's by MTAA, MTAS & MTAM (College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia, Massage Therapist Association of Alberta, Massage Therapist Association of Saskatchewan, and the Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba)
- MTAS recognizes this course as the equivalent to a classroom/seminar course and does not limit the credits from this course to the "online" or "correspondence" category.
- This course is NOT approved for Cycle 11 CECs by CMTBC
This course has no test associated with it. You will recieve a certificate of learning after you attest electronically that you have completed all of the clinical behaviours. The certificate needs to be stored with a copy of the audit chart that records all of the clinical information and skills you have practiced using the KIP module.
Please note that while you can purchase this course at any time, you must successfully complete the pre-requisite Supraspinatus course prior to receiving credit for this Knowledge into Practice module
If this course does not help you significantly improve your knowledge or clinical skills, notify us within 30 days of the purchase date and we will refund your purchase price.
PrerequisitesSupraspinatus Muscle | View Course