>> Head, Neck and Jaw Master Class
Head, Neck and Jaw Master Class
Deepen Your Skills in the Head, Neck & Jaw Region in this 8 hour course.
LEARN HOW TO
- Unravel the factors that lead your clients to long-standing head, neck and jaw pain and dysfunction.
- Use the TMJ as a frame of reference and treat all the significant myofascia both inside and outside the mouth that lead to stress, tension and pain.
- Learn comprehensive evaluation skills for the TMJ and masticatory muscles.
- Learn intraoral palpation so you know WHERE you are in the mouth and what you are doing when you are there!
- Teach your clients vital skills to help them unravel head forward posture, stabilize and calm their TMJ down when it is cranky
GAIN ACCESS TO
- 97 page Manual with 23,000+ words, 140+ photos and illustrations of key structures, techniques and charting
- 88 min of Hands On Instructional HD Video Clips
- 57 min of Lectures on Head Forward Posture, Unravelling Head Forward Posture, Evaluation of the TMJ and Record Keeping, and the Neck Flexion Test
WATCH FREE SAMPLES
See Doug work Intraorally on YouTube
Take the Head Forward Posture and TMJ Problems Lecture for Free!
Doug Alexander has been obsessed with the Head, Neck and Jaw for over 25 years. This course is the fruit of his broad and deep collaboration with other health care professionals, massage therapists and clients to bring more function, comfort and ease to the head, neck and particularly the jaw. This is the first TouchU course to benefit from HD video that Doug shot at several seminars. Join Doug as you learn some new and some old school ways to help your clients!
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS or CREDITS
This course should take you 8 hours to complete. It has been assigned the following values:
|4 Category A CEU
||1 PD CEC
||4 Category A CEU
|8 Primary CEC
||8 Primary CEC
||8 Primary CEC
TOUCHU GUARANTEE This course HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED BY NCBTMB as it contains INTRAORAL MASSAGE TECHNIQUES.
We will be publishing a course for NCBTMB registrants soon that covers just the neck and extraoral manipulation skills.
If this course does not help you significantly improve your knowledge or clinical skills, notify us within 30 days of the purchase date and we will refund your purchase price.